I was tagged by Shannon from Christian Moms Alliance for this meme.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Marie:
Mother–I am a mother to six beautiful children and feel so blessed to have them.
Appreciative–I really am appreciative to so many people for the things they do, no matter how big or small.
Read–I LOVE to read; whether I read books or stuff online, I enjoy reading.
Independent–I have been independent for so long. I don’t know why, but I just am.
Eternity–Because of my savior, Jesus Christ, I will spend eternity with the Lord!
Now I have to tag one person for each letter of my middle name: